Ads 468x60px

Friday, May 24, 2013

The New Book is ALMOST DONE!




Just wanted to shout it loud and proud! Book 2 is nearly done! I really can't believe I'm about to release my second book. I believe everyone has a way of self-expression that feels best for them, and for me, it's definitely through written word. And the fact that you guys actually like reading what I have to say is the cherry on top.

Time to send this baby off to my editor for a final round of edits and then we are ready to push PLAY!

Still not sure of our exact publication date but look out for the book on Amazon around the end of June. There will be events all around New York City this summer so be sure to sign up for the mailing list to stay update on everything!

Don't forget you can pre-order a signed copy and be entered to win an exclusive prize pack including a $100 gift certificate to Bloomingdales, a workout DVD from Chris Freytag, gift certificates to some of the best health & fitness coaches out there, a set of champagne flutes, and more!

Whew! Now it's time for a cocktail. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment