Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WIAW #89: Photo Dump

As mentioned, I'm currently in a two-week period of sheer exam hell, after which I will finally become a person again.

If any morsel of my soul remains.

Cue the melodramatic music.

Anyway, since I'm crazy busy (and just plain crazy, thanks to exams stress) here's a photo-dump style WIAW of the random photographs hanging out on my camera's memory card. Enjoy!

Peas and Crayons



The sauce/dressing is amazing! And I always forget how much I love quinoa until I eat it.

With the warmer weather, I've been enjoying a lot of refreshing green smoothies  lately.


Just super ripe bananas, something, green, a sort of milk/juice, and anything else goes!



Sometimes thick and sometimes thin.



Sometimes sipped and sometimes spooned.



Always delicious!

As are big, chewy, pumpkin spice cookies.



I know it isn't fall, but seasonal treats can be just as sweet out of season.



Sweet beans for the win.


And bars, bars, bars. I'm out of kabocha for now and too busy with exams to buy, prep, etc. more so I'll have to take wait (sob) until after exams to enjoy more kabocha. 

Probably good for my oompa-loompa palms, though.


I still love Quest bars plain (so much that this little chunk is all that survived to photo time!) and baked.


 And fruits and bars and cookies, in general.


I found a leftover homemade veggie burger in the freezer.



It still tasted good!

Especially when I topped it with walnut butter.


How is walnut butter so amazing? That goes for all nut butters, actually.

What's your favorite nut butter?

If you're in school, when is your semester over?

Do you prefer papers or exams?

No comments:

Post a Comment