Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WIAW #91

It's WIAW time! 

Peas and Crayons

I enjoyed letting the photos talk for themselves last week, so I'm doing that again this week. Enjoy!

Yes to all those nuts and all that bread with all that jam :)




Oh my gosh. Organic Avenue, will you marry me? And please stop charging me so much money? I'm a student.


But your food is so yummy.


And I'm a poor student. Can the government please subsidize their food? Or can they decide to go non-profit?

In the mean time, fruit, banana bread, and a big bowl of creamy greek yogurt (with granola and walnuts, unpictured) makes a cheaper and still delicious, late night meal.



Sometimes nothing hits the spot like those veggie-banana smoothies.

There was a nice handful of sundried tomatoes, but those things are so darn delicious that only one survived until photo-taking time.
With vanilla protein powder, so good.
With plain protein powder, letting that banana and honey flavor shine.
With some chocolate protein powder for a little swampy color.
With citrus protein powder, refreshing!

And sometimes you just need those late-night carbs with a side of The Devil Wears Prada


I ended up having quite a bit of Skippy natural crunchy peanut butter and Jem Raw Cinnamon Red Maca Almond Butter with that - yum!

Have you ever tried Organic Avenue?

What's your favorite splurge place to eat out?

What are your favorite types of bread?

No comments:

Post a Comment