Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dance Like a LUNAtic

Spring semester is over! But really - finals are over!

YAAAAAAAAY!

This is definitely cause for celebration. Which is why we should all take a moment to dance around like LUNAtics right now.


I know, I think I'm so witty with my wordplay and y'all are sitting in front of your computers yawning. Hopefully the delicious bars will make up for my silliness!

Bwahaha, story of my life.

Anyway, even though I have yet to try a regular Luna bar, I feel head over heels for Luna protein at first bite.


And they never disappoint. This chocolate cherry almond has that same creamy chocolate outside and chewy, nougaty inside that I so enjoy in the other bars:


But with a more grown up flavor. I thought the cherry would be more prominent, but it's actually more of a subtle side note to the predominant chocolate and almond flavors. I like it better this way!


Several people told me that I needed to try the cookie dough flavor.


So I did, of course. I mean, hello? It's a bar! As y'all know, I'm really into trying new bars!


Imagine a biiiig thing of Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie dough, dunked in more chocolate.


Yup - texture, taste, everything - it's just like that. Except for nutritional stats and how you feel after, of course! Love it. :)

But mint chocolate chip is still my favorite Luna Protein bar. These are all really good, but that is just the ultimate to me. If you haven't tried it, try it NOW.

Seriously. You can thank me later.

Do you like cookie dough? 


When is your last final exam of the semester?

No comments:

Post a Comment