Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WIAW #37

Yay! Today is my orgo final exam!

Why am I happy about that? I must have completely lost my mind.

But think about it: by this afternoon, I will be completely finished with organic chemistry. No premed = no second semester. WHOOT WHOOT!

That means summertime! And more time! Yes, I'm taking summer classes, but I'll still have more time to:

More time to:

1) Read chick lit and other awesome fiction (I'm so behind)

2) Write (I haven't even thought about writing another manuscript since spring semester started!)

3) Pursue my varied interests (ahem, FASHION)

4) Make up new recipes (you guys should be as excited for this as I am, because I'm so sharing them with you!)

5) Blog (think legit WIAW posts, fun posts about anything and everything, and lots more reviews - if there's anything in particularly that you'd like me to post about, either let me know in the comments below or by email at livinglearningeating (AT) googlemail (DOT) com and I'll try to make it happen!). 

In the spirit of blogging, I'd love to do a proper Q&A! Please leave any questions you might have (about LLE, blogging, me, reviews, life, college, fashion, whatever) in the comments below, or email me (see above). I'd love to get enough questions to do a full post, so ask away! The more, the merrier!

Okay, now I'll stop blabbing and give y'all what you want. WIAW time, photo dump style (since this is final's week and so a legit WIAW isn't happening until next week):



Kashi granola bars from my mom. She's the best mom ever for so many reasons!


But these would be even better crumbled up as granola, in my opinion. I'm spoiled, but I wasn't too impressed with these or their nutritional stats (nor did I like that you can see the sugar all over them - maybe Kashi went a little overboard?).


MaraNatha no stir almond butter (crunchy for the win!) is tasty (thanks Mom!) but not quite as amazing as Artisana. Then again, it's probably not fair to compare anything to Artisana - their raw nut butters are on their own level.


I made green tea yogurt to enjoy with cereal and almond butter on a separate occasion. So yummy! I combined a cup of plain yogurt, a packet of matcha, and some liquid NuStevia (but sugar or agave syrup would work, too) and mixed it all up. So easy, so yummy! 

Anyone want some free NuStevia? Anyone know what new exciting thing NuNaturals came up with? But seriously - giveaway time will be here (within the next two weeks, if I can get my act together) so get excited!


b.Good Hatchback salad with sweet potato fries, dried cherries, pecans, and apples on spinach, pre-dressing. So good! Sorry for the crappy pic quality, though (and the fact that you had to see it only pre-dressing) - my camera was acting up, so I had to use Photobooth.


Nobody does bagels quite like New York...yuuuum.



To get you thinking about things you might be wondering about that I could answer, here are some things I love:

Good music (not necessarily high culture music, top 40s does it for me, too - Call Me Maybe, anyone?), fun dancing, good friends, college, Harvard, fiction, chick lit/flicks, fashion, pretty dresses, travel, Germany, happiness, being active in my healthy body, hair clips, and being in front of a camera or a crowd.


What questions do you have for me? I'll be so happy if you ask them!

Would you be interested in a Day-In-My-Life style WIAW? So not just food, but also times and activities? I know I was thinking that it would be cool to see a day in the life of some of the bloggers I follow, so let me know. 

Do you want to trade guest posts? As in I do a guest post for you and you do a guest post for me? Then email me at livinglearningeating (AT) googlemail (DOT) com with what you want me to post about and we can work it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment