Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What's going on?

Blatant music video alert!


I've had a cold so I haven't been blogging. I still went out almost every night gallivanting, taking only 4 x 2 Aspirin 300mg a day for three days. I just had a headache & muscle pains, so I wasn't coughing or sneezing over anybody. I avoided kissing mum goodbye so that she wouldn't catch what I had. Anyway, a week has passed and the huge amount of snot being produced by my body in an attempt to flush out bacteria has subsided, so here I am. My problem is that there's nothing much for me to to report. The bloggers in my blog list are producing new information. I spend some time each day reading those blogs. I occasionally add new blogs to the list. There are now 50 blogs in the list.

The world appears to be as full of f*ck-wits as it was when I last posted, based on people's appalling driving skills & poor vehicle maintenance (e.g. misaligned headlights that dazzle me at night or one dead headlight).

Are there many people sitting in baths of ice-cold water to try to live a bit longer? Sod that! I'd rather die young. It makes me want to say:-

World, I am Disappoint


No comments:

Post a Comment