Ads 468x60px

Saturday, May 5, 2012

New Gluten Free Cookies from Nana's!

For all of you who, like me, are now at the end of your reading period and have big scary exams next week (ahhh! the horror!) here's a sweet distraction.

Not like I need any more distractions. Instead of being a good pre-med and locking myself in my room to do orgo until my brain hurts, I have an exciting (to me) event today.

But being a good pre-med is overrated. I'd rather be sane and enjoy my varied interests. Which is not to say that I haven't been studying like a mad(wo)man.

I have.

Anyway, where's that distraction I promised you?



Tada!

Do you guys remember Nana's Cookies from my earlier review? Waaaay back when I'd just started LLE?

So okay, it's only been about 10 months - not quite a year yet. But still!

Anyway, Nana's Cookies are these amaaaazing gluten-free, whole-grain, refined-sugar-free, natural treats that moms can feel good about feeding their kids.

And heck, I can feel good about feeding myself. :P

Anyway, they have new cookies out! YAY! I love when my favorite companies make new stuff - innovation is exciting!



Especially when it's as delicious as these gluten-free lemon cookies. I don't foresee these staying in the prototype stage for very long! They're waaaaay too delicious to be this real.

But they are.



They're dense and buttery and really sweet, like the best gourmet mall cookies of your childhood. The lemon flavor is tart and fresh, the texture perfect.



This completely satisfied even my crazy sweet tooth. Thanks, Nana!

Oh, and speaking of new things (and lemons) stay tuned for a giveaway in the very near future!

What do you call your grandmother?


What's your favorite kind of baked good?


How do you prepare for major exams?

No comments:

Post a Comment