Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIAW #36


So it's DEAD WEEK.

We all know what that means.


If you need anything, I'll be in the library.

You know, the one hidden behind the stacks of books and papers, talking to herself? It'll be something organic chemistry related, I'm sure.

Actually, you might just want to avoid me (and any other college kids) until two weeks from now, when finals are over.

Where will I be two weeks from now?

In Wilmington, NC! By the beach!

Not doing physics.

BECAUSE I'M NOT PRE-MED ANYMORE, YAAAAAAAY!



Moving on.

I don't have many coordinated pictures today. Dead week is a sort of black hole that soaks up the capacity to produce anything other than carbon dioxide and dead week glazed-eye facial expressions.

But here's what I have.


Apples are the best.


And Boloco's bowls are surprisingly tasty! Lots of numminess, with lime rice on the other side of the bowl.


The third new Flavor & Fiber bar flavor!


I liked the other two flavors better, but this was pretty good, too. I really liked the blueberry bits!


The vanilla almond crunch Quest Bar! Definitely a strong vanilla flavor - I really liked it, but I didn't taste much of the almond.


Still - yummy!


Indian food...


Italian food (haha)


My food! =D

Now: more dead week stuff.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FINAL EXAMS!

We can do it. :)



ADDENDUM: You can buy Quest Bars through LLE!

Try Quest Protein Bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment