Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 30, 2013

HAPPY 20th BDAY TO ME!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

I turn twenty today!!

It's a national holiday!!!

Okay, maybe not. But in my world it is :)

And finally, for pretty much the first time in ever, my birthday is on a Saturday and I DON'T have a midterm exam on it.

WHOOT WHOOT!

So today I'm going to be a Diva.

As in capital D, drop dead FAB-U-LOUS.

If you care to join me in my diva-dom, here's a wardrobe suggestion.


Sparkle


Chiffon dress
$26 - selectfashion.co.uk


Leather jacket
indressme.com


Bridal shoes
alibaba.com


Box clutch
dia-boutique.com


Ileana Makri stud earrings
matchesfashion.com


Mimco matte red lipstick
$26 - mimco.com.au



I can't believe I'm twenty!

I'm no longer a teenager, I'm officially a young adult. I'm a twenty-year-old young woman with her own apartment, over half of my college education behind me, and (hopefully) so much ahead of me.

LIFE IS SOOOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!

And yummy!



Quest Nutrition is totally on a roll with their new flavors this year - first the Quest Cravings chocolate peanut butter cups (addicted!) and now a cookie dough bar?



People on Instagram and throughout the blogosphere have been raving about these, so I've been dying to try them. 

There's the same relatively short ingredients list...


That's pretty good for a protein bar.
and A+ nutrition as always.



I like Quest Nutrition products, but I didn't think that these could be as good as everyone said. How can a protein bar taste (and feel!) like cookie dough?

Only they do! 



Just like they nailed chocolate peanut butter cups, they've nailed cookie dough! 



And the most amazing part is that, if you bake it, it bakes into what's essentially a fresh chocolate chip cookie!



Talk about a lovely birthday surprise :)




Kisses,
The Birthday Princess
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment