Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WIAW #80: Instragram Style!

It's the first WIAW of March and since spring break is just a few weeks away, the semester is really starting to pick up.

Is that your experience, too? That it always gets crazier right before a break?

Anyway, since I'm pretty busy right now this WIAW is 100% from Instagram. Instagram makes WIAW way easier - and, unlike my usual WIAWs, these eats are all from one day!

But I didn't get everything that I ate all day, let's not get carried away. I got more than half, though, I'd say!


Peas and Crayons

Spring isn't quite here yet, so starting the day with a warm mug of tea helps wake me up! Next to it: granola with chopped apple on top and a Fruition bar on the side. YUM.


I'm not sure what this next sort of apple is called, but it's delicious!


It's my favorite type of apple, but I only find it on rare occasions since I don't know what it's called. Anyone have any idea? It's not a Golden Delicious!

I wasn't sure what I wanted for lunch, so I started with some veggies.


After which it become quite clear to me that I wanted a sweet meal!

What else is new?


Kabocha with peanut paste, more tea, and a chocolate raspberry Balance Bar. Kabocha is sooooo good with sweet stuff!

Also, on the side:


Sweet beans FTW.

A little while later, some coffee ice cream:


Random veggie snacking ensued later.


I don't generally like peppers, but dried red peppers are pretty good - they're dried in sunflower oil, or something.


Fresh and crispy cucumber is a winner, too.

I don't make them enough, but whenever I do make them I wonder why I don't more often: kale chips.


I need to clean my oven, I think something must have dripped down to the bottom. The smoke alarm went off after only five minutes!



A massive yogurt mess really hits the spot.


I top up as I go (one bowl can't handle all the awesome) and throw all sorts of stuff in there - nuts, seeds, cookies, dried fruits, granola, etc.! It's always super yummy. :)

Random snackage later:


Another bar and two Mexican nuts-and-seeds sticks wrapped in Nori. 

Strange, but delicious.

Sometime after nine, it's time for ice cream of the day #2. This time with loads of yummy mix-ins: peanut butter, chopped prunes, craisins, crumbled crackers, pumpkin seeds, nuts, and savi seeds!


Thoroughly chilled from ice cream is the best way to settle into late-night study mode.


Hoodies up, hunker down.

What's your favorite study snack?

When is your spring break?

Do you have any spring break plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment