Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Introducing my WORK IT! Program: Small Biz Coaching & Consulting


via pinterest

Are you a small biz owner, coach, author, or entrepreneur with lots of ideas swirling in your head, but not sure which ones are worth bringing to fruition? Do you need someone to bounce concepts off of and give you honest advice and direction? Are you looking for a partner to help you effectively and efficiently strategize all of your fabulous ideas? Do you want to learn how to make your ideas pop both on and off the page so you can start commanding some serious cash?

With over five years experience building my own brand, securing worldwide press and self-publishing a best-selling book, I can give you raw feedback and tangible action items to get you on your way to bringing your brand to life the way I did. I've been there. I've learned my lessons. I've had my breakdowns. I've had my breakthroughs. And I want to share them all with you. By taking a true assessment of your current business, applying key concepts from The Law of Attraction (oh yes honey, that shit is magic), and developing a clear and vivid action plan, we will get you moving in the right direction to make your business (or dream business) a successful and abundant reality.

Together, we will:

- Assess your current business ideas/plan
- Figure out what the hell you really want to do
- Decide what's working and what's not
- Identify obstacles that are getting in the way of working your buns off to get to where you want to be
- Kick self-doubt to the curb
- Create and identify possible revenue streams for your biz
- Work on your sales and marketing copy so that it screams off the page
- Come up with actionable items for you to work on each day to bring your brand to life


Read my latest testimonial:

"A lover of champagne, I happened to stumble across the phenomenal world of 'Cara', author of ' Sparkle' and the creator of 'The Champagne Diet'.... I'm truly thankful and blessed that I did! A highlight and honor for me, has been personal coaching sessions with Cara.I have to admit that at first, I was a little intimidated, wondering what to expect from this 'kick-ass', phenomenal woman! Yet, I was bowled over by Cara's gentle approach - she quickly grasped my situation and in no time I had complete clarity around a difficult decision/cross roads in my life that has been tormenting me for months.  Moreover, Cara has helped me define my action plan and motivated me like no other to achieve my ultimate dream... this is now well on the way to becoming my reality. When I gush to thank her, Cara in her usual encouraging yet humble manner replies ...'I just brought out what was already there'"- Ruth

Are you ready to work it?

Investment: $250/hour
Discounted packages available for longer-term brand development. Email me at Info@LiveCreateSparkle.com and let's set up a 15 minute complimentary phone session to see if we're a good fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment