Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 22, 2013

MIMM

I'm joining MIMM this week.


I've been a big fan of WIAW since ever (though I've been sort of slacking lately - I've got to get back into the swing of doing that WIAW thing properly this summer, as soon as the semester ends late May). 

So I've decided that I ought to give other blogger shenanigans a go! Who knows? They could be fun! And while this is primarily a review blog, I don't have the time or money to test new things every single day.

Just most days. This is why I'm a perpetually broke student - why does good food tend to cost so much? 

Though that touches on government subsidies, big food corporations, factory farming, and a whole lot of other issues that have no business in this post.

This post is about what's making my Monday marvelous!

How about the fact that, though finals are coming up and I'm getting stressed out, that also means that summer is coming up soon?


How about the fact that I get to spend my summer auditioning in New York City?

And window shopping like it's my job...
How about the fact that, after this semester, I only have one semester of chem left ever (next spring)?

Chem practice, argh.
How about the fact that it's finally spring?

Maybe not this idyllic at Harvard, but a girl can dream...
How about the fact that I'm healthy, alive, and loving being twenty?

How about the fact that, as long as there's music and dancing, I can cabbage patch my way out of any bad day?

How about the fact that, though it was for a surgery (minor, no worries!), I got to see my family for a week last the week before last?

Even more than NYC!


Yes, any of those will work for me.

What blogger parties do you participate in?

Are there any posts you want to see here in the future?

Is there anything you want me to review in the upcoming weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment