Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 8, 2012

What's a Coach Got to Do, Got to Do With It...



 Hello lovelies! 

As most of you know, I've officially launched my life and wellness coaching business! I am so excited and I cannot wait to start teaming up with some very amazing women to help them transform themselves and their lives. A lot of people are unclear about what a life coach is, so I thought I'd write a quick post to explain it a bit more. 

Let's start backwards...

What Life Coaching is NOT

I can't even begin to tell you how many people have said to me, "I'm a hot mess, can you fix me?" Life coaching is not about "fixing" anything. Life coaching is not therapy. It's not about uncovering your deep, dark issues and traveling back into your childhood to figure out why your father cheated on your mother. It's not about reliving past relationships to understand what went wrong. 

All that stuff is fine and dandy, but that's not what we're here to do...

What Life Coaching IS

I'll put it simply: life coaching is about the here and now. It's about assessing your current "state of affairs," figuring out where you want to go, and committing to a solid action plan to get you there. Whether you want to start taking charge of your health, your life, your career, your passions, or your relationship -- hiring a life coach is for those who want to get shit done. Maybe you're feeling stuck, unable to move forward with a project, or unable to get into a healthy routine. Maybe you're craving balance in your life but have no idea where to start? Maybe you are ready to take your passion to the next level and start living your dream? That is where a life coach comes in. We listen to what's really going on in your pretty little head and we help you devise a plan to make it happen.

I'll be the first to admit, a coach isn't for everyone. When you make the decision to commit to a coaching program, you commit to doing work. It's an investment in every sense of the word -- emotionally, financially, time-wise. But the pay-off will truly rock your whole world. Your universe will open up in ways you never thought possible. You'll be asked questions nobody has ever asked you. You'll have a cheerleader, a guru, a mentor and a best friend by your side as you set out to kick some major ass. And the best part -- you'll have someone to keep you accountable for all those things. Talk is cheap, ladies. A coach ensures that you turn those words into reality.

With that said, I've decided that while my official coaching site is under construction (woohoo!), I'm going to offer a special that will run through the end of this month. If you're interested, please feel free to reach out to me at CaraAlwill@gmail.com, and we can set up a complimentary 30 minute session.

Cheers to your success, health and happiness!

XOXO
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment