Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Book Signing Recap!

In case you missed my 748 Instagram photos, or the Facebook album, or the countless tweets, my book signing and launch party was this past Saturday and it was fabulous. I truly could not have asked for a better night. From the support of my family and friends who made me feel like a princess and showered me with champagne, flowers and love, to the amazing generosity of The Bookmark Shoppe, to the deliciously dazzling bubbly from Le Grand Courtage, everything was absolutely perfect.

Here are a few photos from the evening. A huge thank you again to everyone who came out and supported, and to those who supported and clinked in spirit! And special shout out to Cara Loper who flew all the way to NYC to visit and help me with all the last minute details! I am one lucky girl.

French bubbly courtesy of Le Grand Courtage!

Pink cupcakes. Would you expect anything less?

A beautiful sight

Signing books and takin' names

Gorgeous sparkly flowers from my best girlfriends!

My bests!

With Cara Loper of Loose Lid Creative!

We sold out of every book! Imagine that!


And as a very special treat, Le Grand Courtage is offering all my fans a 20% discount on their orders by using the discount code SPARKLE. Cheers to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment