Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 12, 2012

Where's The Party?

Honestly? How cool is this?
I have dreamed of doing a book signing since I was 8 years old, and now it's here! Aside from trying on 900 outfits in front of the mirror and finding something I can wear without surgically removing my ribs, I am busy planning every last detail of the evening to make sure it is a fabulous night for everyone! Cases upon cases of Le Grand Courtage minis and rose are on the way, and I am contemplating whether or not balloons will be involved. But one thing is for sure - WE ARE GOING TO PARTY.

Details:
Saturday October 13  7-9 PM
The Bookmark Shoppe
8415 Third Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11209

And if you can't make it, I'm signing copies and The Bookmark Shoppe will ship you a copy anywhere in the US for free! Just give them a ring  at 718.833.5115!

Hope to see everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment