Ads 468x60px

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: Tangled

This week's fashion inspiration is another Disney inspired look! Yaaaaay (please say I'm not the only one cheering).

I loved Tangled, so that's this week's inspiration.


I used Polyvore again, with the price limit of no individual piece for over $50. Except the pearl necklace, which is by no means essential to the look - but isn't it pretty? Sometimes you just need a splurge.


Tangle Inspired Look



Flats
$18 - amazon.com



Beret beanie
$21 - forevernew.com.au


Cath Kidston tech accessory
$39 - johnlewis.com


Eyewear
$19 chicwish.com


Without the pearl necklace, the total price is $121. My favorite individual piece is probably the flats, which are super adorable.

I also really like peplum, though...

Do you like peplum?

What is one current trend that you adore?

What is one current trend that you abhor?

Don't forget to enter my Chobani greek yogurt giveaway, the winner is announced next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment