Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Foodie Finds #12

Last week's Friday Foodie Finds post was pumpkin-themed, this week's Friday Foodie Finds post is apple-themed!

I like apples better than pumpkin :)

Without further ado:



Allyson's Apple Nachos (VEGAN)



2011_10_30-AppleDumpling.jpg

If by some (strange, very strange) reason  you don't feel like having the dumpling with ice cream, you know what might just go great with it? A dollop of free Chobani greek yogurt (win it!). 

Joni's Apple Fritter (VEGAN)

Apple Fritter

Stephanie's Apple Cider Donuts


For a while, apple cider donuts were one of my favorite fall foods - I loved getting them whenever we went apple picking. They're also the only kind of doughnut that I spell 'donut,' because I put them in a whole other category from normal, non-fall doughnuts. The ones I'd get were always the donut holes, so they don't even look the same.

What do you think of Apple Cider Donuts?

Do you prefer apples or pumpkin?

What's your favorite way to eat apples?

No comments:

Post a Comment