Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WIAW #55

Falling implies that it's easy and doesn't require much effort - gravity (or some gravity-like force, if you're not being literal) does all the work for you. 

So maybe this doesn't count, since I'm actively trying to fall into this habit.

Anyway, the habit that I've been focusing most on trying to fall into lately is confidence. I've been a bit shy and I over-think everything, especially other peoples' reactions to me.  It's silly to care! So my biggest challenge right now is actively trying to fall into the habit of complete self confidence.

Hey, it only takes 21 days! Right?


It's photo-dump style again for this WIAW. Sorry if you've seen any of these before (but I don't think so, unless you follow me on Instagram). I just wanted to clear out my camera so that I can take new pics!

I discovered a new veggie burger, a review is probably soon to come!


English muffin love is still alive and well. I don't know what it is about english muffins, but they're just amazing.


Have you ever had a raw brownie?


Chocolaty goodness.


I finally learned the difference between marmalade and jam - marmalade has the rind in it and is of citrus fruits!


I think I prefer marmalade to jam. And chocolate is just always a winner :)


CEREAL!!!!


There isn't much better than throwing lots of yummy stuff in a bowl.


Ooey gooey sunflower seed butter = YUM.


GRANOLA! I fell in love, then liked you a lot but it wasn't love, and now? Well, it's love again!


Have I ever mentioned how awesome apples are?


I still love Luna bars and almonds with a vengeance.


And ice cream.


And bread. :)


Have a happy Wednesday!

What are your confidence tips and tricks?

Are you naturally confident?

Is the first half of your week harder or the second half?

No comments:

Post a Comment