Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Foodie Finds #10

I like theming my weekly posts, so this week's Friday Foodie Finds post theme is...ice cream! Who doesn't love ice cream? I, for one, think ice cream is even more appropriate in the fall, winter, and spring than in the summer. Plus, it doesn't melt as fast, so you can really enjoy it!




Butter Pecan Ice Cream






































Gabrielle's Chipwich
I think chipwiches (and other ice cream sandwiches) are my favorite ice cream novelty, but I think I prefer scoop ice cream. 

Most days. 

I guess it just depends on what I'm in the mood for! But hard/scoop ice cream and ice cream sandwiches both beat soft serve by miles!

Oh, and congratulations to my Gardein Giveaway winner, Jordan Dunne!

To the rest of you, you can still win my Siggi's Yogurt Super Saver Giveaway or my Vegan SoYummi Pudding Giveaway! Don't forget to enter, winners are announced 9/16 and 9/11 respectively!

Have you ever made your own ice cream?

Do you prefer hard ice cream, soft serve ice cream, or ice cream novelties?

What's one flavor of ice cream that you haven't tried yet, but really want to? It doesn't have to already exist, you can make up flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment