Ads 468x60px

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Steals #10

Sundays used to be so sad, because they meant the weekend was almost over.

All that stuff that you said you'd do over the weekend suddenly has to actually be done and WOW it's a lot. Over the summer (at least for students, until we enter the real work world) Sundays and Mondays and all other days are relatively similar.

But now?

Yes, I love my weekends again :)

Anyway, at least there's Sunday Steals to look forward to on Sunday!

Coated Bodycon Dress for $11.99 ($24.00) @ Forever 21


I bought this last spring, gah! Don't you just hate when that happens?

Floral Texture Runner Shorts for $16 ($36.00) @ TopShop

Layered Enamel Flower Ring for $2.50 ($6.00) 


So I know it's not Wednesday yet, but I always forget to stick with the theme on Wednesday. 

School happens, life happens, we get busy, things happen. 

So I'll share a good habit I'm FALLing into now! I've been wearing more accessories, yay! You just feel better when you like your outfit :) It's a quick way to make your day a little brighter!

Do you like patterned clothes?

What's your favorite color to wear?

What's your least favorite day of the week and why?

Check out my current giveaways, I still have two going!



No comments:

Post a Comment