Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Trendy Tuesday #7

Anyone getting back into the swing of things again? I am (yay). But the pity about fall is that you're all 'oh, I've got this!' for the first weeks, aka all of September, then October rolls around and...WHAM! Midterms.

But let's think about more pleasant things. Like winning a free case of Chobani. Or maybe clothes. Yes? Yes!

I've been doing Trendy Tuesday for a while and it's just so fun! I definitely like having a blogging schedule - for me, it's basically Sunday Steals, Trendy Tuesdays, What I Ate Wednesdays, Friday Foodie Finds, and Monday, Thursday, and Saturday for product reviews (or, occasionally, fashion inspiration). Without a schedule, I find that my blog loses focus.

Like this post.

Okay, focus. Stylish people I've spotted this week:

Lauren's Fairytale


I just love the color! It's stunning and looks great on her. The shape of the dress is also super feminine, which I adore - and I have a soft spot for high collars, given my noted lack of cleavage.



I just love her sweater. I need one just like that.



My favorite part of this outfit is the shoes and socks - too cute!



I just like the overall mix of the components of this outfit - fab!



The glasses. 'Nuff said.

Do you have a blogging schedule?

What's your favorite kind of post to write?

How long have you been involved with blogs (reading and/or writing)?

Which outfit is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment