Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 28, 2012

GYMspiration: What's a Workout Without Cute Clothes?

Everyone gets their gym inspiration, or GYMspiration, if you will, from somewhere. For me, it's workout gear.

I am beyond obsessed with cute workout clothes. When I finally get my dream body (giggle), I want to be one of those girls who effortlessly glides around Manhattan on the weekends in chic running capris and tank tops with messy hair that looks like it belongs on Nicole Richie - not a homeless lady in Central Park. 

I created a Pinterest board called "Fitspiration" that was supposed to have healthy recipes, photos of protein shakes and inspirational mantras to get my ass-ets to the gym, but it quickly became a haven for me to hoard photos of sneakers and gym gear. Don't judge me.

Here are some of my topic picks. All photos courtesy Pinterest (you can dig through my board to get the source for each if you wish!)

I bought these and can vouch: they are just as cute as they are comfortable!



Obsessed with these capris. Spandex is your best friend when you have a giant ass that needs to be sausaged.



Adorbs.


Fashion meets function. I could live in these. Tres comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment