Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 13, 2012

And these are a few of my favorite things...

I've been meaning to do a post like this since Holly suggested it back in mid-October - but life got in the way!

Definitely don't take this list to be completely comprehensive or to mean that the other stuff isn't realllllllly delicious. I've been fortunate enough to try a lot of really yummy things! Just these are the best of the best. Oh, and they're not ranked - they're all equally best :P

Anyway, here is a compilation of my favorite things from everything that I've reviewed thus far! Today, we'll look at breakfast-y things and bars.

This first category has a bunch, because I've tried countless bars and I love bars!

Best Bars






Any and all Luna Protein Bars, especially Cookie Dough and Mint Chocolate Chip













Best Granola








Steve's Original PaleoKrunch




Best Non-Granola Cereal





Best Bread










Best Yogurt











Best Nut Butters










Almondie Walnut Butter (V, raw) - OBSESSED


Best Fruit Spread





So there you have it - those are a few of my favorite things!

Have you tried any of my favorite things?

What are some of your favorite bars and breakfast foods?


Don't forget to enter my remaining 25 Days of Giveaways giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment