Ads 468x60px

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Food Superlatives, continued

On Thursday, we took a look at some of my favorite breakfast-y foods and bars. Today, we're on to the sweet treats!

These posts are actually perfect for final's period, since they aren't word heavy (but you can click on the names of the products and they'll take you to more word-y reviews with more pictures)!


Best Ice Cream

I'll forever mourn the loss of my beloved Edy's Loaded Cookies 'n Cream ice cream (why, oh why, won't they bring back loaded?) but here are some lovely treats that are putting up a strong fight for its place in my heart.







Best Ice Cream Novelty




Stirs the Soul (V, Raw)


Quest Cravings Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups


Best Raw Dessert



Best Non-Cookie Baked Goods



If you haven't tried these, you need to NOW. And please mention that you found them through Living, Learning, Eating - they're my favorite thing ever!







Any and all Vitalicious VitaTops, especially the chocolate ones


Have you tried any of my favorite things? More specifically, have you tried Suncakes/ Heart Thrives? If not, DO IT NOW.

What are some your favorite sweet treats?

Do you love chocolate? I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment