Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Some Prettiness to Power Through

This next week is the final week of finals for me, so I'm going to keep this post pretty short, and pretty short on the words, so that I can invest that time in study-study-studying.

But I still wanted to take the time to share a great product that's been fueling my body and a some lovely images that have been fueling my mind through these interesting times.

Oh, final exams - can't live with them, can't live without them. Wait, no -


- that's boys. I could totally live without final exams.

Anyway, Dastony Almond Butter has been (pardon the pun) sweetening my study sessions.


It's raw, organic, and stone ground - just smooth, blended almonds.

It's a drippy type of almond butter, so I find that it's better suited to topping yogurt bowls, ice cream sundaes, cereal, sweet potatoes, etc. than eating as a spread.


Of course, if you want to eat it as a spread sticking it in the fridge for half an hour does the trick and thickens it right up. The flavor is pure, unadulterated almond goodness! If you have to be up late studying, it's definitely preferable to have some of this to keep you going.


Yummy! Dastony also makes organic raw coconut butter, cashew butter (YUM) and sesame butter (=tahini).

Now that you see what's been fueling my mind, here are some images that have been fueling my spirit with the magic of the season:

RAZ 2012 Candy Wonderland
http://www.trendytree.com/image-gallery/2012-raz-christmas-trees




Don't forget to enter the rest of the giveaways in my 25 Days of Giveaways!

When does your winter break begin?

Have you tried Dastony almond butter?

Do you prefer drippy or thick nut butters?

No comments:

Post a Comment