Ads 468x60px

Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Foodie Finds #26

Since I'm on vacation (my first time ever to a tropical island!) this week's Friday Foodie Finds is island cuisine themed. Enjoy!



Oualie Beach Resort Hotel's Guava Smoothie

Guava Smoothie Recipe


Katrice's Jamaican Bammy


Georgia's Mango Chutney


Erin's Vegan Johnnycakes (V)

Johnnycakes

There's plenty more of all of that (though my Johnnycakes probably won't be whole grain and vegan, like Erin's yummy recipe) in my near future!

I hope that, wherever you are, your days are filled with good food shared in good company. (Continued) Happy Holidays!

What's your favorite ethnic cuisine?

Plantains - love 'em or hate 'em?

What's the best vacation you've ever been on?

Don't forget to enter my LUNA Protein Giveaway to win 24 yummy bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment