Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 2, 2012

30 Day Blog Challenge Day 1

In addition to my usual posts, I'll be posting one mini-post per day this month, as a part of PB&J's 30 Day blog challenge!

Peanut Butter and Jenny

So it's day 1. What are my goals for the month? Well, I guess this means no more weekly going for the goals! Except for tomorrow's, which I've already written.

So here goes:

1) Go to as many auditions as I can, and as well prepared as I can!

2) Write a good part of, or at least a good start, to a longer work. I need a WIP!

3) Blog regularly and do a lot of reviews, now that I have time.

4) See and do everything in NYC that I want to see/do.

5) Figure out if I can find a way to move off campus next semester. It's a crapshoot, but you know what the result will be if you don't try!

6) Listen to my body and get into an eating rhythm that works for it. My multiple jobs, internship, etc. really threw off any schedule that I could have possibly had and I don't like bloating and my sleeping problems from late night eating.

And one more, since 7 is a lucky number...

7) Walk around the city a bit and just take in the culture and excitement. :)

Are you joining the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment