Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Great News!

First - I'm in Seventeen Magazine's August 2012 College Style Supplement!


Check me and my hot stuff out. ;) JUST KIDDING! I'm not an egomaniac, I promise.

Anyway, for those of you who missed my tweet, I booked my first real acting job - the national commercial that I had a callback for, shooting in LA!

Guess what that means? Yup, I'm off to LA for a few days!!!

Major score. :)

I thought I wouldn't have much travel this summer, and no beach/lake time, but now I get to travel after all! And it's the best possible way (free, yippee)!

Anyway, apparently commercials run on fairly tight production schedule, meaning that I found out I booked it at night - and needed to be on a plane the very next morning!

Cue the quick packing - but fueling first, of course.

A tasty vegan curry - but a *bit* too spicy. I added extra curry to compensate for the mellowing effect of the coconut cream, but I think I overestimated that effect: MOUTH ON FIRE!
The second half of the meal was eaten while packing. And, um, reading. There's always a little time for reading.



Y'all know about my newest addiction (roasted kabocha is amazing!) and my not-as-new, but equally awesome, snack bar love - Luna Protein bars.



Creamy, chocolatey, rich decadence, sooo good! And plenty energizing to help me pack my pilot case (I'm only in LA for a few days) super fast!



I swear Luna Protein doesn't bribe me to say nice things about them - I just can't stop gushing, because Luna Protein bars are just so delicious and it's so nice that they're actually good for you, when they taste very decidedly not!



Candy bar heaven with protein bar stats :)

Anyway, I'm a legit actress now! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Do you think you'll recognize me when my commercial comes on TV?


What's your favorite Luna Protein bar flavor?


Are you traveling this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment