Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Steals and Day 8: 30 Day Blog Challenge

I think I'm going start my own weekly thing - Sunday Steals, where I share my sales rack finds from the preceding week with you. Because who doesn't love a good deal? 

You're all welcome to join me, of course, and leave links to your own Sunday Steals. :) If enough people are interested, I'll done of those inlinkz things, so that we can have the links to everyone's finds - imagine how happy our wallets (and fashionable our closets) would be?

This week's steals are:

Floral Print Opaque Tight for $4.99 ($14.00) at Urban Outfitters

Great way to add some pizzaz to an outfit!
Pink Crackle Nail Polish for $1.99 ($5.50) at Delia's

One word: PINK.

Brooks Street for $4.95 (29.50) at Hollister

Because basics are always good - and Hollister shirts tend to be pretty good quality (and soooo soft!) so getting a long-sleeve shirt for under $5 is awesome!
Okay, now on to Day 8 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge!

Day 8: How do you envision your life being in 5 years?

Peanut Butter and Jenny

I wish I knew! But to be honest, I have no frickin' clue what my life will look like in 5 years. I hope that I'll have a great job, be successful, have financial security and enough to enjoy shopping and help my family out, maybe have a boyfriend (but at least have had my first boyfriend by then!), and get to travel a lot with my job.

Do you have any idea what your life could look like in 5 years?

No comments:

Post a Comment