Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 10: 30 Day Blog Challenge

Whoopsies - I haven't been keeping up with the challenge. But whatever! It's just for fun, so there's no pressure to go all the way through. I like how I can just pick up whenever I want and skip around, too, if I want!

Day 10: Write about someone who inspires you.


Peanut Butter and Jenny

I'm not going to go into specifics, out of respect for her privacy, but my mom inspires me to be my best and live my life. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her sooooooo much!

She's the most beautiful woman in the world, both inside and out, and she's smart, kind, generous, loving, and all else that's good. Sure, she's human, so sure, she's not perfect (I'm most certainly not perfect either). Yes, we don't always see eye to eye. No, I'm not going to pretend we haven't had our squabbles (hello, this is a teenage girl and her mom that we're talking about here). But she's the perfect mom to me, imperfections and all. I would be nothing without her and she is the one person in the whole world whom I love most of all.




Who inspires you?



No comments:

Post a Comment