Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Looking for a Few Good Women!



Hello dahhhlings! I can't believe we're just about 12 weeks out from the launch of Sparkle! I'm working my boobs off to bring you a really fun book, but I can't do it all on my own.

Here's where you come in! I'm looking for a few good women to be my champagne soldiers and get the word out to everyone they know about the book. This virtual "street team" will be assembled over the next few weeks, and I'm calling it The Bubbly Brigade. Want in?

Duties will be:

  • Post about the book regularly on your Facebook page and on Twitter
  • Email your friends and let them know where they can buy the book!
  • Ask your local bookstore to stock it!
  • Write a review of the book on Amazon when it's up
    • Host a book club and read & discuss Sparkle

    But I'm not expecting you to join the ranks without some giving you goodies in return! Members of The Bubbly Brigade will receive an advanced signed copy of Sparkle before it's released, as well as some other "sparkling" surprises. If you're interested in helping out, please email me at TheChampagneDiet@gmail.com!

    Cheers ladies!
    -

    No comments:

    Post a Comment