Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Diet and Supplements

There hasn't been that many changes since I last gave an update. I did become a little less strict on my eating habits during the time I was in Los Angeles, but since that time things have returned pretty much to normal. Occasionally I'll have something that isn't quite so healthy but I don't make it a habit.

STATS
Height: 5ft 7.5"
Weight: 8st 8lbs (120 lbs)
BMI: 18.5
Blood Pressure: 90/60
Resting Pulse: 50bpm
Ear Temperature: 36.0 Degrees Celsius (average)

Right now I don't have any intentions of lowering my weight further as I'm quite happy where I am for the moment. In the future that might change.

MY DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS


This doesn't represent what I eat every day!

Lemon Green tea (2) with Fresh Ginger Powder
Now Foods Quercetin + Bromelain
Now Foods Adam Multivitamin 1 Cap
Allicin Max 2 Capsules
Now Foods Beta Glucan
Now Foods, C-500
Vitamin D3 5000IU
L-Arginine 500mg

Breakfast Green Smoothie
- 300-400ml Water
- 200g of Kale or Spinach
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Red Apple
- 100g Blueberries

Lunch
- 1 Medium Sweet potato with Skin
- 200g Broccoli
- Tomatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Soy Burger  (sometimes I'll have this separate with Avacado and wholegrain bread)
- Ketchup (low salt and sugar)
- Lemon Green tea (2) with Fresh Ginger Powder

Dinner

- Bolognese (1 medium jar)
- White Button Mushrooms
- Red and/or Green Peppers
- Whole Grain Spaghetti
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Spices: Cumin, Mixed Chillies, Cinnamon

Desert
- Yogurt, Blueberries, Almonds and Walnuts 
- Healthy Origins, Probiotics 30 Billion CFU's

-  Bowel of Frozen Mixed Berries (strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries)
- Lemon Green tea (2) with Fresh Ginger Powder
- 1 cup of Organic Green and Blacks Hot Chocolate with Organic Soy Milk. 

Bedtime:
200mg L-Theanine
2 Allicin Max

I usually take other supplements too but right now I'm trying to cut back and save some money. They can get quite expensive!




No comments:

Post a Comment