Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Foodie Finds #1

Before I get to my post: for those of you who have been reading LLE for a while, do you like the blog's new template or the old one better? I still have the old one and I can't decide whether to keep this new one or if I should go back to the other one.

Please share your thoughts, I really appreciate it!

Okay, now for my post:
I've already hopped leaped onto the WIAW bandwagon and, more recently, the Going for the Goals one and I really enjoy both of them! So why not join another weekly party? 


I'm joining Amanda's Friday Foodie Finds party!

This week, some fun finds to share include:

Karina of Manhattan Angel, one of my new favorite blogs! Why? Because I miss Germany like the dickens and love reading her blog in German - and she's a super cool gal.


Even if I weren't German, though, her delightful eats (esp. the carbs, German dairy, and fruits) would have me following Manhattan Angel!

Shannon of Healthiful Balance, whose blog I found ages ago but still really enjoy for all the same reasons as above!

CIMG7981

This recipe for blueberry vanilla chia seed jam from Angela of Oh She Glows. I don't think I've ever made my own jam but, if I did, I'd want to try this one!

IMG_1224

Crockpot Lentil Sloppy Joes from Edible Perspective. My mom and I love lentils, I could really see us enjoying these! But I don't have a crockpot...


That's it for this week! I could probably keep going forever, but I have actual stuff to do. Like work. :P

What blogosphere activities do YOU participate in?

What is one of your favorite blogs at the moment and why?

What is your favorite way to eat lentils?

What do you think of the blog's new look? Please be brutally honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment