Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-changes

As the Shrek song goes, ch-ch-ch-changes are part of life. And since this blog is part of my life, it's changing too.


Don't worry, change can be a good thing. 

You've probably already noticed some changes - like more fashion.


There will also be more of an emphasis on lifestyle and travel (I get to travel to Germany at the end of the summer - whoot!) and probably also on books and movies.

Speaking of which, go watch Despicable Me 2 now. It's so cute, I almost died of cuteness (Monsters Inc. University is super adorable, too, but Despicable Me 2 is the clear winner). Can Disney and Pixar do no wrong?

Don't answer that - of course not.

I'll probably also blog about Disney, because I'm obsessed, and just general other obsessions. When Christmas rolls around (let's be real - when November rolls around) there will be plenty of Christmas stuff here, too. 

But don't worry! There will still be food, still be reviews, and still be giveaways. I am, however, cutting back on posting to make it more sustainable. I'll be posting once a twice a week, with an emphasis on quality over quantity.


I hope you all stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment