Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Upcoming Events!



In NYC or CT? Come hang with me this month! I'll be signing books and tasting champagne all around the tri-state area and I want to meet you!

July 10 New York, NY -- Come sparkle with me at the BaubleBar pop-up shop in SoHo! I'll be signing copies of my bestselling book, Sparkle!
131 Greene Street
New York, NY
6-8 PM
RSVP here

July 13 Brooklyn, NY -- Join us for the official book launch party for The Champagne Diet!
The Bookmark Shoppe
8315 3rd Avenue
Brooklyn, NY
7-9 PM
RSVP here

July 26 Ridgefield, CT -- What's better than a champagne class? A champagne class dedicated to this very blog! Join us as we sip the night away at No 109 Cheese & Wine at their exclusive "Champagne Diet" class!
109 Danbury Road
Ridgefield, CT
7-9 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment