Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 11, 2013

SPARKLE Book Signing at BaubleBar Event Recap!



Last night, I had the honor of hosting a book signing at BaubleBar's  pop-up shop in New York City. I'll admit, I was a bit overly excited/nervous about this particular event since I absolutely adore this brand. I mean, have you seen their stuff!?



My adoration grew last night after walking into their massive space on Greene Street in SoHo that they've inhabited for the summer. It's gorgeous! With the music pumping, drinks by Godiva flowing, and guests piling in, we all embarked on a wonderful night that will not soon be forgotten.



Guests shopped BaubleBar's amazing collection as I signed books with my new favorite pens given to me by a dear client/friend. Bling bling!


There was even a photo booth. Can you say heaven?




HUGE thank you to BaubleBar for a fabulous night!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment